About the Authors
- Sylvia Kaaya
- School of Medicine, Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Eddy Eustache
- Zanmi Lasante/Partners In Health, Central Plateau, Haiti
- Ilana Lapidos-Salaiz
- United States Agency for International Development, Office of HIV/AIDS, Washington D.C., United States of America
- Seggane Musisi
- School of Medicine, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- Christina Psaros
- Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Lawrence Wissow
- Center for Mental Health in Pediatric Primary Care, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
SM provides consultancy services at Mildmay Center (Uganda) for HIV care and for the Peter C Alderman Foundation (PCAF) for the care of Psycho-trauma victims. All other authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Wrote the first draft of the manuscript: SFK EE SM CP LW. Contributed to the writing of the manuscript: SFK EE IL SM CP LW. ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: SFK EE IL SM CP LW. Agree with manuscript results and conclusions: SFK EE IL SM CP LW.