About the Authors
- Samuel J. Clark, Brian Houle
- Department of Sociology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Samuel J. Clark, Kathleen Kahn, Brian Houle, Stephen M. Tollman
- Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado, United States of America
- Samuel J. Clark, Kathleen Kahn, Mark A. Collinson, Stephen M. Tollman, Alan Stein
- MRC/Wits Rural Public Health and Health Transitions Research Unit (Agincourt), School of Public Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Samuel J. Clark, Kathleen Kahn, Mark A. Collinson, Stephen M. Tollman
- INDEPTH Network, Accra, Ghana
- Kathleen Kahn, Mark A. Collinson, Stephen M. Tollman
- Centre for Global Health Research, Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden
- Adriane Arteche, Alan Stein
- The Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist. The content of the work presented here is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Conceived and designed the experiments: SC AS. Analyzed the data: SC BH. Wrote the first draft of the manuscript: AS AA. Contributed to the writing of the manuscript: SC KK BH AA MC ST AS. ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: SC KK BH AA MC ST AS. Agree with manuscript results and conclusions: SC KK BH AA MC ST AS.