About the Authors
- Kay-Tee Khaw, Robert Luben
- Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Marlin D. Friesen
- Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Elio Riboli
- School of Public Health, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
- Nicholas Wareham
- MRC Epidemiology Unit, Cambridge, United Kingdom
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: KTK NW MF ER. Performed the experiments: KTK MF RL. Analyzed the data: KTK RL. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: KTK MF NW ER RL. Wrote the first draft of the manuscript: KTK NW MF. Contributed to the writing of the manuscript: KTK MF NW ER RL. ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: KTK MF ER RL NW. Agree with manuscript results and conclusions: KTK MF ER RL NW. Enrolled patients: KTK.