About the Authors
- Molly F. Franke, James M. Robins, Lauren E. Cain, Megan B. Murray
- Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Molly F. Franke, Julia G. Fleming
- Partners In Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- James M. Robins
- Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Jules Mugabo
- Center for Treatment and Research on AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and Other Epidemics (TRAC Plus), Rwanda Ministry of Health, Kigali, Rwanda
- Felix Kaigamba
- Ruhengeri Hospital, Rwanda Ministry of Health, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
- Megan B. Murray
- Division of Global Health Equity, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Megan Murray is a PLoS Medicine Editorial Board member. The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MF MM JR JM FK JF. Analyzed the data: MF. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: JR LC. Wrote the paper: MM JR LC JM FK JF. ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: MF JR JM FK LC JF MM. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: MF JR JM FK LC JF MM. Wrote the first draft: MF.