About the Authors
- Jane E. Salmon
- Autoimmunity and Inflammation Program, Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell Weill Medical College, New York, New York, United States of America
- Cara Heuser, D. Ware Branch
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
- Michael Triebwasser, M. Kathryn Liszewski, John P. Atkinson
- Department of Medicine/Division of Rheumatology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- David Kavanagh, Tim Goodship
- Institute of Human Genetics, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Lubka Roumenina, Veronique Fremeaux-Bacchi
- Assistance Publique-Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpital Européen Georges-Pompidou, Service d'Immunologie Biologique, Paris, France
JES holds stock in Taligen Therapeutics. JPA is on the Scientific Advisory Board and holds stock in Taligen Therapeutics. TG has acted as a Scientific Advisor for Taligen Therapeutics. All other authors have no conflict of interest.
Conceived and designed the experiments: JES JAP MT VFB TG. Performed the experiments: VFB LR DK MKL TG. Analyzed the data: JES JAP TG MT VFB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: CH DWB DK MT MKL VBF TG JAP JES. Wrote the paper: JES MT MKL DK VFB JPA. ICMJE criteria for authorship: JES CH MT MKL DK LR DWB TG VFB JPA. Agree with result and conclusions: JES CH MT MKL DK LR DWB VFB TG JPA. Enrolled patients: CH JES DWB TG VFB. Wrote the first draft: JES CH MT MKL DK VFB JPA.