About the Authors
- Saad B. Omer, Roger Rochat, Keith P. Klugman, Usha Ramakrishnan
- Hubert Department of Global Health, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Saad B. Omer
- Emory Vaccine Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- David Goodman
- Georgia Department of Community Health, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Mark C. Steinhoff
- Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- Saad B. Omer, Barbara J. Stoll
- Department of Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
SBO was awarded the Maurice R. Hilleman Early-stage Career Investigator Award by the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases. The award is funded by an unrestricted educational grant to the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases from Merck and Co., Inc. However, SBO had no direct interaction with Merck related to this award. The other authors report no competing interests.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: SBO DG MCS RR KPK BJS UR. Agree with the manuscript′s results and conclusions: SBO DG MCS RR KPK BJS UR. Designed the experiments/the study: SBO DG MCS. Collected data/did experiments for the study: SBO. Analyzed the data: SBO MCS KPK BJS. Wrote the first draft of the paper: SBO. Contributed to the writing of the paper: SBO DG MCS RR KPK BJS UR. Led the study as the principal investigator: SBO. SBO and DG had full access to the study data and SBO had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.