About the Authors
- Beth P. Kangwana, Sarah V. Kedenge, Abdisalan M. Noor, Victor A. Alegana, Greg W. Fegan, Simon Brooker, Robert W. Snow, Catherine A. Goodman
- Malaria Public Health & Epidemiology Group, Kenya Medical Research Institute - Wellcome Trust Research Programme, Kenya
- Abdisalan M. Noor, Greg W. Fegan, Robert W. Snow
- Centre for Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Andrew J. Nyandigisi
- Division of Malaria Control, Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation, Nairobi, Kenya
- Jayesh Pandit
- Pharmacy and Poisons Board, Nairobi, Kenya
- James E. Todd, Simon Brooker, Catherine A. Goodman
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
RWS chairs the Novartis National Malaria Control Programme Managers "Best Practice Workshops" in Africa for which he receives an honorarium.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: BPK SVK AMN VAA AJN JP GWF JET SB RWS CAG. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: BPK SVK AMN VAA AJN JP GWF JET SB RWS CAG. Designed the experiments/the study: BPK AJN GWF RWS CAG. Analyzed the data: BPK AMN AJN GWF JET CAG. Collected data/did experiments for the study: BPK SVK. Enrolled patients: BPK. Wrote the first draft of the paper: BPK. Contributed to the writing of the paper: BPK SVK AMN VAA AJN JP GWF JET SB RWS CAG. Ensured that regulatory requirements for Pharmacovigilance were met: JP. Advised on the interpretation of the study results: JET. Contributed to study design: SB. Reviewed all primary and secondary analysis: RWS.