About the Authors
- Richard Mahoney, John Vose
- Dengue Vaccine Initiative, International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Korea
- Liliana Chocarro
- World Health Organization, Department of Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals, Regulatory Pathways, Secretariat to the Developing Country Vaccine Regulators' Network (DCVRN), Geneva, Switzerland
- James Southern
- DCVRN, Geneva, Switzerland
- Donald P. Francis
- Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases, Brisbane, California, United States of America
- Harold Margolis
- Dengue Branch, Division of Vector Borne Infectious Diseases, United States Centers for Disease Prevention and Control, Puerto Rico, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: RM LC JS DF JV. PLoS Medicine was unable to contact Harold Margolis to confirm his authorship status, but the corresponding author Richard Mahoney confirms that Harold Margolis meets all ICMJE authorship criteria. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: RM LC JS DF JV. Wrote the first draft of the paper: RM. Contributed to the writing of the paper: RM LC JS DF JV. Acting chair of the DCVRN meeting reported, and prepared an intial draft report from the DCVRN perspective that is incorporated into this paper: JS.