About the Authors
- Ashly D. Black, Josip Car, Tomislav Bokun
- eHealth Unit, Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Claudia Pagliari, Chantelle Anandan, Kathrin Cresswell, Brian McKinstry, Aziz Sheikh
- eHealth Research Group, Centre for Population Health Sciences, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Rob Procter
- National Centre for e-Social Science, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Azeem Majeed
- Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
BM has received research grants from Intel, Tunstall, Chief Scientist Office, and NHS Lothian to explore the use of Telehealthcare in long-term conditions. AS is on the PLoS Medicine Editorial Board.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: ADB JC CP CA KC TB BM RP AM AS. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: ADB JC CP CA KC TB BM RP AM AS. Designed the experiments/the study: JC CP RP AM AS. Analyzed the data: ADB JC CA BM. Collected data/did experiments for the study: ADB JC CP CA TB. Wrote the first draft of the paper: ADB. Contributed to the writing of the paper: JC CP CA KC TB BM RP AM AS. Coapplicant on the grant that enabled this research to proceed; authored or coauthored key sections of the report (e.g., developed the conceptual maps, building on a previous analysis for NHS SDO): CP.