About the Authors
- Benjamin Rhodes, Timothy J. Vyse
- Rheumatology Section, Division of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Marilyn E. Merriman, Tony R. Merriman
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Andrew Harrison
- Department of Medicine, Wellington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- Michael J. Nissen, Malcolm Smith
- Rheumatology Unit, Repatriation General Hospital, Daw Park, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Lisa Stamp
- Department of Medicine, University of Otago, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Sophia Steer
- Clinical and Academic Rheumatology, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: BR MEM AH MJN MS LS SS TRM TJV. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: BR MEM AH MJN MS LS SS TRM TJV. Designed the experiments/the study: BR TJV. Analyzed the data: BR TJV. Collected data/did experiments for the study: BR MEM AH MJN MS LS SS TRM. Enrolled patients: AH MJN MS LS SS. Wrote the first draft of the paper: BR. Contributed to the writing of the paper: BR MEM AH MJN MS LS SS TRM TJV. Responsible for preparing data (and checking of data integrity) from New Zealand and Australian samples included in the analysis: MEM.