About the Authors
- Corrado Barbui
- Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
- Tarun Dua, Mark van Ommeren, M. Taghi Yasamy, Alexandra Fleischmann, Nicolas Clark, Shekhar Saxena
- Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
- Graham Thornicroft
- Health Services Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London, United Kingdom
- Suzanne Hill
- Essential Medicines and Pharmaceutical Policies, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
SH is a member of the GRADE working group on methods for guideline development and currently chairs the WHO Guideline Review Committee that sets standards for WHO guideline development. TD, MvO, MTY, AF, NC, SH, and SS alone are responsible for the views expressed in this publication and they do not necessarily represent the decisions, policy, or views of the World Health Organization.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: CB TD MVO MTY AF NC GT SH SS. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: CB TD MVO MTY AF NC GT SH SS. Wrote the first draft of the paper: CB. Contributed to the writing of the paper: CB TD MVO MTY AF NC GT SH SS. Contributed to all three stages of the preparation.