About the Authors
- Peter W. Gething
- Spatial Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Viola C. Kirui, Victor A. Alegana, Emelda A. Okiro, Abdisalan M. Noor, Robert W. Snow
- Malaria Public Health and Epidemiology Group, Centre for Geographic Medicine, KEMRI–University of Oxford–Wellcome Trust Collaborative Programme, Nairobi, Kenya
- Emelda A. Okiro, Abdisalan M. Noor, Robert W. Snow
- Centre for Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
RWS chaired Novartis's National Malaria Control Programme Best Practice Workshops for several years in Africa for which he was paid an honorium. The need for defining drug commodity requirements by countries stems from these workshops. RWS thanks Novartis and the national programme participants of these workshops. Novartis has not, however, influenced the design of the data assembly, analysis, or interpretation of the results presented in this paper.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: PWG VCK VAA EAO AMN RWS. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: PWG VCK VAA EAO AMN RWS. Designed the experiments/the study: PWG RWS. Analyzed the data: PWG VAA AMN RWS. Collected data/did experiments for the study: PWG VAA EAO AMN RWS. Wrote the first draft of the paper: PWG RWS. Contributed to the writing of the paper: PWG VCK VAA AMN RWS.