About the Authors
- Harry Hemingway, Peter Philipson, Ruoling Chen, Natalie K. Fitzpatrick, Jacqueline Damant, Martin Shipley, Kate S. L. McAllister, Aroon D. Hingorani
- Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University College London, United Kingdom
- Keith R. Abrams, Santiago Moreno
- Department of Health Sciences, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
- Stephen Palmer
- Centre for Health Economics, University of York, United Kingdom
- Juan Carlos Kaski
- St George's University of London, United Kingdom
- Adam D. Timmis
- Barts and the London Medical School, United Kingdom
ADH is on the editorial board of Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, a BMJ Group Publication; acts as a scientific advisor to London Genetics; has provided non-remunerated advice to GlaxoSmithKline; and has previously received honoraria for speaking at educational meetings on cardiovascular risk and has donated these in whole or part to charity.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: HH PMP RC NKF JD MS KRA SM KSLM SP JCK ADT AH. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: HH PMP RC NKF JD MS KRA SM KSLM SP JCK ADT AH. Designed the experiments/the study: HH RC KRA SP. Analyzed the data: PMP RC MS KRA SM. Collected data/did experiments for the study: RC NKF JD KSLM. Wrote the first draft of the paper: HH. Contributed to the writing of the paper: HH PMP RC NKF JD MS KRA SM KSLM SP JCK ADT AH. Contributed to analysis and interpretation of the data: ADT. Co-applicant and contributor to the grant proposal that funded the work: ADH. Contributed to the discussions on the design and interpretation of the study: ADH.