About the Authors
- Stephanie Dellicour, Feiko O. ter Kuile
- Child and Reproductive Health Group, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Andrew J. Tatem, Carlos A. Guerra, Robert W. Snow
- Malaria Public Health and Epidemiology Group, Centre for Geographic Medicine, Kenyan Medical Research Institute–University of Oxford–Wellcome Trust Collaborative Programme, Nairobi, Kenya
- Andrew J. Tatem
- Department of Geography and Emerging Pathogens Institute, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, United States of America
- Carlos A. Guerra
- Spatial Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Robert W. Snow
- Centre for Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford, CCVTM, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Feiko O. ter Kuile
- Department of Infectious Diseases, Tropical Medicine & AIDS, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: SD AJT CAG RWS FOtK. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: SD AJT CAG RWS FOtK. Designed the experiments/the study: SD RWS FOtK. Analyzed the data: SD AJT RWS FOtK. Collected data/did experiments for the study: AJT CAG FOtK. Wrote the first draft of the paper: SD. Contributed to the writing of the paper: SD AJT CAG RWS FOtK.