About the Authors
- Dick Menzies, Andrea Benedetti, Anita Paydar, Madhukar Pai
- Respiratory and Epidemiology Clinical Research Unit, Montreal Chest Institute, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Sarah Royce
- University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- William Burman
- Denver Public Health, Denver, Colorado, United States of America
- Andrew Vernon
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Christian Lienhardt
- International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases, and Institut de Recherche pour le Développement, Paris, France
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: DM AB AP SR MP WB AV CL. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: DM AB AP SR MP WB AV CL. Designed the experiments/the study: DM. Analyzed the data: DM. Collected data/did experiments for the study: DM AP. Wrote the first draft of the paper: DM. Contributed to the writing of the paper: DM AB AP SR MP WB AV CL. Formulated idea, wrote protocol, performed literature search, participated in the final selection of articles for inclusion: DM. Helped with statistical analysis plan, and data analysis: AB. Provided input on systematic review methodology: MP. Critically reviewed initial draft and assisted in revision of manuscript, based on individual interpretations of data reported: AV.