About the Authors
- Dick Menzies, Andrea Benedetti, Anita Paydar, Ian Martin, Madhukar Pai
- Respiratory and Epidemiology Clinical Research Unit, Montreal Chest Institute & Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics & Occupational Health, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Sarah Royce
- University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- Andrew Vernon
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Christian Lienhardt
- International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases, and Institut de Recherche pour le Développement, Paris, France
- William Burman
- Denver Public Health, Denver, Colorado, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ICMJE criteria for authorship read and met: DM AB AP IM SR MP AV CL WB. Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: DM AB AP IM SR MP AV CL WB. Designed the experiments/the study: DM. Analyzed the data: DM AB. Collected data/did experiments for the study: AP IM WB. Wrote the first draft of the paper: DM. Contributed to the writing of the paper: DM AB AP SR MP AV CL WB. Helped develop statistical analysis plan, helped with interpretation of results: AB. Provided input on systematic review methodology: MP. Participated in critical discussion of the draft initial findings and in revision of the manuscript: AV.