About the Authors
- Almut Grenz, Hartmut Osswald, Hua Zhang
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Tübingen University Hospital, Tübingen, Germany
- Almut Grenz, Tobias Eckle, Holger K Eltzschig
- Mucosal Inflammation Program, Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, United States of America
- Tobias Eckle, Holger K Eltzschig
- Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Tübingen University Hospital, Tübingen, Germany
- Dan Yang, Katya Ravid
- Department of Biochemistry and Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Zung Vu Tran
- Department of Biostatistics, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado, United States of America
- Karin Klingel
- Department of Molecular Pathology, Tübingen University Hospital, Tübingen, Germany
Bayer HealthCare has patented the use of the A2BAR agonist BAY 60-6583 in the treatment of different medical conditions. The authors are not associated with Bayer HealthCare and are not involved in the patent application. The authors report no competing interests.
AG, HO, TE, KR, and HKE designed the experiments/the study. AG, TE, DY, HZ, KK, and KR collected data or did experiments for the study. AG, ZVT, KK, KR, and HKE analyzed the data. AG, HO, ZVT, KR, and HKE contributed to writing the paper.