About the Authors
- David H Kirn, Steve H Thorne
- Jennerex Biotherapeutics, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- David H Kirn
- Clinical Pharmacology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Yaohe Wang
- Cancer Research UK Molecular Oncology Centre, Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry, Charterhouse Square, London, United Kingdom
- Fabrice Le Boeuf, John Bell
- Ottawa Health Research Institute, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Steve H Thorne
- Department of Pediatrics and Bio-X Program, Stanford University, Stanford, California, United States of America
DHK, FLB, JB, and SHT all declare a financial interest in Jennerex Biotherapeutics, Inc. SHT is a shareholder; FLB receives a portion of his salary from Jennerex, JB sits on the Board of Directors, and DHK is President and CEO of Jennerex. JB is Director of the Canadian Oncolytic Virus Consortium and hold grants from the National Cancer Institute of Canada directed towards the discovery and, ultimately, clinical testing of oncolytic viruses. JB's host institute (Ottawa Health Research Institute [OHRI]) is an equity holder in Jennerex ULC.
DHK, FLB, JB, and SHT designed the study. DHK, YW, FLB, and SHT analyzed the data. DHK, JB, and SHT contributed to writing the paper.