About the Authors
- Shinobu Tsuzuki, Masao Seto
- Division of Molecular Medicine, Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute, Nagoya, Japan
- Dengli Hong, Rajeev Gupta, Tariq Enver
- Molecular Haematology Unit, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Keitaro Matsuo
- Division of Epidemiology and Prevention, Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute, Nagoya, Japan
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
ST, DH, MS, and TE designed the study. ST, DH, KM, and TE analysed the data. ST, RG, and TE contributed to writing the paper. ST conducted experiments using mouse cells, and analysed relative amount of AML1 isoforms in human cells. DH designed and carried out the AML1a functional experiments in human cells under the supervision of TE. RG performed fractionation of cord blood compartments and preparation of RNA/cDNA and cloning of lentivirus. KM contributed to the article as a biostatistic expert and conducted all of the statistical analyses. MS made an initial contribution of the plasmid constructs used in the paper with ST This work was initiated as a collaboration between the laboratories of MS and TE.