About the Authors
- Holly K Dressman, Geoffrey S Ginsburg, Joseph R Nevins, John P Chute
- Institute for Genome Sciences and Policy, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
- Holly K Dressman, Joseph R Nevins
- Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
- Garrett G Muramoto, Nelson J Chao, Sarah Meadows, Dawn Marshall, John P Chute
- Division of Cellular Therapy, Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
NJC, GSG, JRN, and JPC designed the study. HKD, GGM, JRN, and JPC analyzed the data. JPC enrolled patients. HKD, NJC, GSG, JRN, and JPC contributed to writing the paper. HKD collected the array data and analyzed the data. SM extracted patient sample RNA and analyzed for quality, kept the patient sample database, and contributed to the methods section contents. DM collected and processed all samples pre- and postradiation that were used for the study, helped optimize sample collection and processing throughout the study, and generated and maintained a sample identification database that contained critical information for data analysis for the study.