About the Authors
- Jeremiah Ngondi, Mark Reacher, Carol Brayne
- Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Institute of Public Health, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Francis Ole-Sempele
- Christian Mission Aid, Nairobi, Kenya
- Alice Onsarigo, Ibrahim Matende
- The Carter Center, Nairobi, Kenya
- Samson Baba
- Ministry of Health, Government of Southern Sudan, Juba, Sudan
- Fiona Matthews
- Medical Research Council Biostatistics Unit, Institute of Public Health, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Paul Emerson
- The Carter Center, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
JN, FOS, AO, IM, SB, MR, FM, CB, and PE designed the study. JN and FOS collected the data. JN analyzed the data. JN, MR, FM, and PE wrote the paper; and FOS, AO, IM, SB, and CB contributed to editing the paper. FM supervised the analysis of the data.