About the Authors
- Michele L Ybarra
- Internet Solutions for Kids, Irvine, California, United States of America
- Julius Kiwanuka
- Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Department of Pediatrics, Mbarara, Uganda
- Nneka Emenyonu, David R Bangsberg
- Epidemiology and Prevention Interventions Center, Division of Infectious Diseases, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- David R Bangsberg
- The Positive Health Program, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist. Internet Solutions for Kids, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to (1) engaging in public health research that focuses on Internet-based mental health solutions for youth, and (2) providing education and information about Internet safety for youth.
MLY, JK, NE, and DRB participated sufficiently in the work to take public responsibility for the content. MLY, JK, NE, and DRB made substantial contributions to the intellectual content of the paper, including conception and design, acquisition of data, and analysis and interpretation of the data. MLY, JK, NE, and DRB provided critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content. MLY was principally responsible for drafting the manuscript. MLY is responsible for the statistical analysis. NE was responsible for supervision of research staff. DRB was responsible for obtaining funding for the project.