About the Authors
- Ekaterina Dadachova, Mahesh C Patel, Sima Toussi, Arturo Casadevall, Harris Goldstein
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, United States of America
- Mahesh C Patel
- Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, New York, United States of America
- Christos Apostolidis, Alfred Morgenstern
- European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Institute for Transuranium Elements, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Martin W Brechbiel
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
- Miroslaw K Gorny, Susan Zolla-Pazner
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, United States of America
- Susan Zolla-Pazner
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System, New York, New York, United States of America
AC and ED are consultants for Pain Therapeutics on a project unrelated to the work described in the manuscript. The relationship with the company involves monetary compensation for our advice, reimbursement for company related travel, and share options. The patent application for the treatment of HIV/AIDS with RIT has been licensed by Albert Einstein College of Medicine to Pain Therapeutics.
AC provided the idea for this study. ED, MCP, AC, SZP and HG designed the study. ED, MCP, ST, SZP, AC, and HG analyzed the data. ED, MCP, MWB, MKG, SZP, AC, and HG contributed to writing the paper. CA and AM supplied 225Ac/213Bi radionuclide generators. MWB synthesized and provided the bifunctional chelating agent that was used for these studies. MKG did the following experiments for the study: binding of the human monoclonal antibodies 246, 447, and 1418 to hPBMCs infected with HIV-1JR-CSF. SZP and MKG produced and provided human monoclonal antibodies 246-D, 447, and 1418.