About the Authors
- Alexis-Pierre Bemelmans, Corinne Kostic, Sylvain V Crippa, Yvan Arsenijevic
- Unit of Gene Therapy and Stem Cell Biology, Jules Gonin Eye Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
- William W Hauswirth
- Department of Ophthalmology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, United States of America
- Janis Lem
- Department of Ophthalmology, Program in Genetics and Tufts Center for Vision Research, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Francis L Munier
- Unit of Clinical Oculogenetics, Jules Gonin Eye Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Mathias W Seeliger
- Retinal Electrodiagnostics Research Group, Department of Ophthalmology II, Eberhard-Karls University, Tübingen, Germany
- Andreas Wenzel
- Laboratory of Retinal Cell Biology, University Hospital, Zürich, Switzerland
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
APB, CK, AW, and YA designed the study. APB, CK, SVC, FLM, MWS, AW, and YA analyzed the data. APB, CK, FLM, AW, and YA contributed to writing the paper. WWH provided the R0.8 promoter used. JL created the Gnat1−/− transgenic mouse models used in the study.