About the Authors
- Helene Arentz-Hansen, Burkhard Fleckenstein, Øyvind Molberg, Knut E. A Lundin, Ludvig M Sollid
- Institute of Immunology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- Burkhard Fleckenstein, Peter Roepstorff
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark
- Helge Scott
- Institute of Pathology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- Frits Koning
- Department of Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, Netherlands
- Günther Jung
- Institute of Organic Chemistry, University of Tbingen, T, Germanyübingen
- Knut E. A Lundin
- Department of Medicine, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist. LMS is a member of the editorial board of PLoS Medicine.
ØM, KEAL, and LMS designed the study. HAH, BF, ØM, HS, FK, GJ, PR, KEAL, and LMS analyzed the data. FK and GJ contributed synthetic peptides for the study. HAH, BF, ØM, HS, FK, GJ, KEAL, and LMS contributed to writing the paper.